Whether retirement is just around the corner or a long way off, it’s never too early or too late to take steps to build your wealth, especially during your prime earning years. Setting money aside for retirement is just the first step toward building your retirement savings. IAG Wealth Partners understands that to work towards your goals and pursue your dreams, the right investment plan is critical. While this is bound to change over time as your life changes, your IAG advisor can help you set a plan that adresses your needs now and in the future.
Financial retirement planning considerations:
- How much is enough for retirement?
- What’s my number? How much do I need to live the retirement I desire?
- What about taxes?
- Do I need life insurance? How about long term care insurance?
- Concerns about health care costs and aging parents.
- How can I be more charitable and still stay on track for retirement?
- What are my dreams vs. my reality?
- Am I on track?
Whether you are 35 or 65, IAG can help you create a plan that seeks to build wealth toward retirement and then manage it as your life unfolds. We’d like to be your financial retirement planning resource. Let’s talk!